COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY : LIMITED
Please check my journals on FA and TUMBLR for slots.
Hello there! Welcome to my commission page! Please read through my terms of service before contacting me for a commission! This will have information for all the rights you have as well as mine! Updated: 6/22/17
Terms of Service [TOS]
1. You can contact me for commissions through email [[keetahspacecat [AT] gmail.com]], or through | FA | TUMBLR
2. I take payment in PayPal, USD. I use invoices, please don’t send me money for a commission! Let me invoice you! If you send money first I’ll refund you.
3. Now I take payment BEFORE I start working, but I will let you know when I’m ready to begin yours, you don’t need to pay me until I start!
4. Please have Refs handy! I can work with written refs but it takes a bit longer than picture refs! It also will take less time to complete your commission!
5. I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
6. If you plan to PRINT your commission, please let me know so I can make sure it’s the right resolution and color for printing!
Areas I am best at: Animals, fantasy creatures, furry art, monsters, humans, nudity, violence, gore, cities, some fandoms (Mostly My Little Pony and Undertale. Ask me!)
Areas I am weak in: Mecha/machinery, spaceships, guns, cars, super gross stuff.
As my client, you have these rights.
1. You may repost art I do for you in your own galleries, or alter it for icons/sigs/ect. A link back to me would be appreciated, but not required.
2. If you commission art to be used for things such as charms/t-shirts/ect, it’s your right to do so and you don’t need to pay anything extra. I would however, like a copy for my portfolio, but it isn’t mandatory. 🙂
3. People that have or are serving in the United States Armed forces (Army, Navy, Marines, ect) and EMTS get a 5$ discount off their price.
4. You have the right to anonymous art, or to have a private art commission. There is no extra charge for wanting to keep your art private and just for you. If you wish to still have it posted but remain anonymous, that is fine too!
5. You the commissioner have the right to ask for an update at any time.
ON ADULT / NSFW ART.
1. I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
2. The people in the pics must be consenting adults. No noncon or rape or violent sex please. They must be of legal age.
3. I am fine with and enjoy various GLTBQ themed art!
4. Fetishes I have experience with and are okay with: Sinking, sticky/goo, bondage, transformation.
5. Fetishes I am not okay with: Bestiality/Zoophilia, cub, incest, non con/rape, watersports/scat, necrophilia, gross stuff like messy diapers and things.
6. Other fetishes please ask because I’ve probably never heard of them and may be willing to give a try.
Art in General
1. All prices are base prices. Prices can go up depending on complexity. For example, if you want me to draw a comic page with several highly detailed panels, the price will go up.
2. If I raise prices for any reason while you already have an active commission, you are automatically grandfathered in and will still get the already agreed on price.
3. Weekends are my days off, expect little to no replies during that time, but if you send a message in the morning, I should be able to reply back at night.
4. If I have not started a piece and you want a refund, you will get the 100% refund. If I already started you will receive 50% back.
5. Sketches will have a watermark on them, apologies!
6. You will be given a high rez version of your art (for printing if you like!) while a more smaller version will be submitted to my galleries.
7. During the sketching process you may have as many revisions as needed. Once the sketch is approved, I will show you flat colors for final approval and tweaks. After this time when I begin to shade or paint, I won’t be able to accommodate revisions unless it’s something minor (like the color of an eye, ect).
⇐ Icons [ $20 ]⇒
Headshot or bust digital icons with a simple background. You will get an icon and a larger version. Icon sizes are about 600px for the large version and 100px for the icon version.
⇐ Teenies [ $20 ]⇒
A little flatcolor chibi of your character! Like a digital sticker, they are transparent in background and you can choose if you’d like an outline or not or both!
⇐Digital ‘Stickers’ [ $30 ]⇒
Simple digital drawing with transparent background and full detailed shading. You can choose if you’d like an outline or a splotch of color behind the character, or if you want them to stand in a circle. If you want multiple versions (one with and one without an outline) there is no additional charge for it.
⇐Single Character Vectors [ $40 ]⇒
A line-less shaded vector, mimicking a children’s book style with textures. You can choose to have it completely transparent, or to have little things in the background like a splotch of color, or stars, or like what is shown in the examples.
⇐Digital ‘Deluxe’ [ $45 ]⇒
Digital Drawings with a simple or complex/painted background or lineless art. Add [ 10$ ] for each additional character. Discounts are available for sequential art. If you want for example, a picture of someone changing into a werewolf in the forest, you would pay the base price, and then only [ 10$ ] for each additional sequence page as the backgrounds will be reused!
⇐Comics [ $ 45 a page ]⇒
Sequential art! You must provide the script! Comics take a long time and is an intensive process. I will have to check in with you often to make sure everything is to spec!
⇐ Fanfic Cover Art [ $VARIED ]⇒
A different version of a digital deluxe which includes text in the composition. Prices can range anywhere from [ $20 ] to [ $50 ] depending on the complexity. Something simple like a brooding pony in the rain will be less expensive than a cover featuring 10 or more characters.
⇐Ref Sheets [ $50 ]⇒
Character reference sheets with text and color swatches. Includes a few full body references, as well as vital details. Also includes a short bio which the client must fill out. Ref sheets are an intensive process and I must contact you often to make sure I am doing everything correct, especially for a text reference! Ref sheet file sizes are BIG as well!
⇐ Other things??? [ $VARIED ]⇒
Everything from logo design to just plain lineart that can be colored by you or a pal. It’s impossible to predict what people might like, so feel free to shoot me a message and talk about it! I am also willing to provide bulk discounts and other incentives depending on the project. I’m sure we can work something out!